Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering) (2018 - present)
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, SINGAPORE (CGPA:4.88/5 )
- Thesis Title “Deep Learning for Condition Monitoring”.
- Relevant Course Work: Deep Learning for Data Science, Data Mining, and Digital Image Processing.
M.Sc. (Electrical Engineering) (2015-2017)
ASWAN UNIVERSITY, EGYPT (CGPA: 3.62/4)
- Thesis Title “High-resolution Magnetic Image Reconstruction Based on Compressive Sensing”.
- Relevant Course Work: Image and Video Processing, Medical Imaging, Electronic Circuits, Digital Communication Theory, and Wireless Communication Systems.
B.Sc. (Electrical Engineering) (2009 - 2014)
ASWAN UNIVERSITY, EGYPT (CGPA: 3.88/4)
- First Class Honours.
- Relevant Course Work: Digital Image Processing, Digital Signal Processing, Digital communication, Wireless Communication, Electronics, and Programming Languages (C++ and Java).