Volunteering and Social Activities
Volunteer at Egypt Scholars (2020-Now)
Referee at The Intel International Science and Engineering Fair(ISEF) (2015-2016)
- This is Intel Competition that held for School’s students to make their own projects and ideas in many disciplines, I have participated as a judge in Electronics and Technology track projects
Information Technology Manager at Orphan Sponsorship Society (2016-2017)
- Chairman of IT section of the Society •
- Manage all public relation of society and its social media identity.
Supervisor of Science club family at Aswan Faculty of Engineering (2015-2017)
- The scientific family aims to enhance student’s skills (communication skills, presentation skills, CV making skills and Job hunting skills) •
- mentoring of Senior students provide them with all the tools that help them to develop their own carrier.